“The T-bone strikes back”
Review of Denny's - CLOSED

Denny's
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Denny's #6671 of Williams is located on the west side of town.Easy access from exit 161 off Interstate 40.We have a full service lounge with daily happy hour specials and televisions for your enjoyment.
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I was surprised seeing so many good reviews about this place. Maybe only we had a last night but I wish I have never visited this place. We stayed in the Days Inn next door where we were told we can get a discount from price when we present our room keys so we decided we give it a go. After a long drive from Las Vegas to Williams we didn't want to go into the town. The restaurant was nearly empty at 6:30 when we went there but it still took about 5 minutes for the waitress to notice us and show up with the menu. We ordered 2 milkshakes which was really good. My wife had the Slow-Cooked Pot Roast which was avarege and I had the T-bone steak and shrimp which was a really bad decision.We were seated far from the kitchen but we still could hear the chef wasn't happy making our dinner. The meat was overcooked and tastless. I had better frozen shrimps from the supermarket and the souce was terrible. I don't know how but even the fries tasted funny. When we wanted to pay we were told they had some problem with the computer system and after 15 minutes waiting for another cosumer who wanted to pay with a card we just left the cash on the table didn't even bother to get the discount.But the worst thing happend a few hours after dinner. I got really sick from my steak and I ended up spending the night in the toilet.
Maybe they had a bad night, I don't know but this was one of the worst restaurant experience I have ever had.

Sally O, Owner at Denny's, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Wow, we are shocked and truly do apologize for your bad experience! First of all, the day you are speaking of was an unusual day for us due to computer issues that were beyond our control. Hence, the inability to ring up your order as quickly as we normally do. As far as the food, I can assure you we have not had any issues with food poisoning as we are under very strict food safety laws that we adhere to stringently. We had zero complaints from other guests and so I am sure you did not receive bad food from us. We pride ourselves in giving great service along with wonderful food at unbeatable prices. I am terribly sorry that you were not happy with your meals!

Again, I do apologize that you happened to come in when our entire system shut down on us unexpectedly, but most importantly that you did not enjoy your meal.

Sally Olson

There are newer reviews for Denny's

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We come for dinner with a family of four. The restaurant wasn't crowded, but service was a bit slow, and the food wasn't very good. But if you are staying at the Days Inn in Williams, this is quite convenient, as it is right next door.

Sally O, Owner at Denny's, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Please accept my sincere apology for your less than excellent experience at the Denny's in Williams Arizona. We are working so hard to work with our staff in an effort to offer excellent food along with excellent service and are never happy to hear that anything less was offered.

Again, I am truly sorry and hope you will give us another chance if you are ever in Williams Arizona in the future.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Services was good and friendly. Food was good. Don't have any problems with this place. Would recommend anyone with looking good food and friendly services.

Sally O, Owner at Denny's, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you for your kind review of the Williams Arizona Denny's. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your meal and service and hope you will allow us to serve you again if you are ever in Williams Arizona in the future.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This small town restaurant has the best Friday Fish (All You Can Eat) that we have ever had. The food was outstanding. The waitress/server was Alicia Palafox. She was the best waitress we have ever had. She was smiling, friendly, accurate, and most accomadating to our needs. We were a party of 13 and she never made one error in our orders. It was an amazing experience and a great time was had by all. Thank you Denny's.

Sally O, Owner at Denny's, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review! Alicia is a great addition to our team and I will truly enjoy sharing your wonderful review of her. She has been with us for many years and we know how lucky we are to have her and many other great wait staff!

Thank you again and please come back to enjoy fish with again soon!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

lovely denys sometimes they can be a bit dull but this one was particularly nice, good service great value food.

Sally O, Owner at Denny's, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind review of the Denny's in Williams Arizona. Our staff is working very hard to make sure each guest enjoys a great meal at a great price along with great service. You have many choices when going out to eat and we appreciate that you selected us!

Please come by and see us again if you are ever in Williams Arizona in the future.