“Great Denny's”
Review of Denny's - CLOSED

Denny's
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Denny's #6671 of Williams is located on the west side of town.Easy access from exit 161 off Interstate 40.We have a full service lounge with daily happy hour specials and televisions for your enjoyment.
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I am a picky eater and I like to modify my breakfast to meet my dietary needs. Stephanie was my server and she helped me find what I was looking for without any hesitation,other places I've gone to can make me feel like a pain to accommodate. ALL of the staff had smiles on their faces and made me feel welcome.I was visited by the manager as well and let her know how pleasantly surprised I was by quick service,friendly people and food.The manager cashed me out and helped me with directions to the grand canyon.This is a great place to stop and very clean as well.This place started my day off so great early in the morning.

1  Thank RodgerW16
Sally O, Owner at Denny's, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to review the Denny's of Willaims Arizona. Stephanie is a tremendous asset to our restaurant and I love it that you spoke highly of her. The staff works so hard to be so much more than your typical Denny's. I am happy to hear we were able to acccomodate your special requirements and hope you will come see us if you are ever in Williams Arizona again.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We ate here as it was right next door to the Days Inn, although we were seated fairly promptly it went downhill from there. I ordered fish and chips, which when arrived was not per the picture I.e. a piece of battered fish but instead chunks of square fish. The side dishes were completely cold so we sent it back. My daughters meal came with sweet corn, but none arrived and also dinner bread, which was bought out around 25 mins into the meal. Another persons chicken sandwich was so greasy she could not eat it. We were not the only people to complain, we witnessed another 3 tables complaining about different things during our hour spent there. Unfortunately my husband suffered terrible food poisoning the next morning and is still suffering now (12 hours later) and we can only put it down to the cheese burger he ate at Denny's...no one else in the party ate one and he hadn't eaten anything else that day. All we know is that he is very sick indeed. I would avoid this place....

Sally O, Owner at Denny's, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

I am extremely sorry to hear of your horrific experience and am shocked as well. We have started serving fresh hand dipped cod for a little over a month and have had rave reviews. With regards to your claim of food poisening, I would have to say that he did not get that from this restaurant. The reason I am saying this is because other people would also have had this and we have had 0 (zero) complaints to this effect. Denny's is a national franchise that has very strict food quality control standards in place.

I truly am sorry for your dissatisfaction of our restaurant and hope that others will give us a chance as we are very proud of what we have achieved with much training and attention to detail.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Service was great, thank you Sheila and Michelle. We both had the hand battered cod, it was delicious. service was fast and food delivered hot. What more could you ask?

1  Thank gginaz
Sally O, Owner at Denny's, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you for the great review! I am so happy you came in to try our new hand dipped fresh cod and enjoyed it! It is one of my favorites! We are one of the only 3 Denny's to offer this item and it has been a huge hit with our guests! I will share your kind words with Sheila and Michelle and truly thank you for the kind words!!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I go here regulary and finaly found the time to give this great place a review. I go here often after work. The food and service are excelent and the people working here do the best they can to make this Denny's a nice experience. It's also one of the few Denny's that have a bar and were you can order a beer during your meal. Thank all of you for doing such an outstanding job, I'll be back! :-)

1  Thank Alan-Highlander
Sally O, Owner at Denny's, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thanks so much for the rave review!! I love it when our locals give us good reviews!! Our staff works so hard to make sure every guest gets a great meal at a great price with wonderful service! It feels great when people take the time to notice. We have a great lounge with lots of big flat screen tv's so that our locals and visitors can watch their favorite team while enjoying an ice cold cocktail!

Come back and see us as often as you can and tell everyone about us!

Sincerey,

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Convenient. Next door to Day's Inn. Good food, reasonable prices, good service. Made our trip very enjoyable with nightly dinners right next door to our motel.

1  Thank Edwin H
Sally O, Owner at Denny's, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

I want to thank youf or your kind review! We try to be so much more than your average Denny's! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your food and great service! Please come back and see us if you are ever in Northern Arizona again and tell your friends about us!