“Best food and service!”
Review of Denny's - CLOSED

Denny's
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Denny's #6671 of Williams is located on the west side of town.Easy access from exit 161 off Interstate 40.We have a full service lounge with daily happy hour specials and televisions for your enjoyment.
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

We ate at a few places in Williams, and I must say Dennys was by far the best. The food came out fast and hot! I was picky about certain things on my dinner, and my wife and I were surprised that our server, Janet, remembered it all without writing it and brought it to us just as we asked! She is an asset to your restaurant. Our food was great and the service was wonderful. If we ever drive by here again we definitely will stop by! Oh and the lounge looks great.

Sally O, Owner at Denny's, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

How nice of you to take the time to review the Denny's of Williams. Janet is an excellent server and will be thrilled that you mentioned her. Our great staff works so hard to give the best customer experience possible. We are a Denny's but strive to be so much more and it feels great when people recognize us!

Please come back and see us again if you are ever in the area and tell your friends about us.

Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Came to Dennys from grand Cyn.
Enjoyed the food and waiter. Lesley was very comical and fun..made us feel right at home. We will be back.
Nice time with the staff

1  Thank Shieba
Sally O, Owner at Denny's, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

It is so nice of you to take the time to review the Denny's of Williams. I am happy to hear you were taken care of by Les. He takes pride and enjoys his job and it definitely shows! Please come back and see us if you are ever in Williams Arizona again and tell your friends about us!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

My family and I love this place. We come all the time :) Our sever Michelle was amazing! I recommend this restaurant every chance I get. We're locals so some of the staff either knows us or remembers us, so that is always nice :)

2  Thank Cecilia C
Sally O, Owner at Denny's, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Our locals are the best and we thank you so much for taking the time to review The Denny's of Williams Arizona. I am so happy to hear you choose us often when eating out and hope you continue for years to come as we love and appreciate our locals support!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is a very customer oriented Denny's restaurant. Very friendly staff at this location. And fast service. While the menu is standardized nationwide, I had the largest portion of "dippable veggies" ever eaten by me at a Denny's. You can't beat the price, especially when you have a "buy one, get one free" Denny's coupon. I will be eating here again when I am in the Williams area.

1  Thank MrLorin
Sally O, Owner at Denny's, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review Denny's of Williams Arizona. Our staff works so hard to offer great food and service and it feels great when people notice and share it with other travelers. We hope you will come back and see us again when you are in Williams Arizona!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We were greeted right away & our server, Janet, was very accommodating & friendly! Our food came out in a timely manner & was tasty & fresh!

Sally O, Owner at Denny's, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you SOOOOO much for the terrific review! We are so happy when people mention our hard working staff by name and Janet will be thrilled to hear you noticed how amazing she is. Please come back and see us again! We appreciate your business and know you have a choice when you go out to eat!