I arrived to Waidroka Bay Resort on April, just few days later after the cyclone hit this paradise, and was impressed not only with the resort’s location, but also with the friendly staff, the food (it was excellent – Thank you Ivan!) & all the recreation the resort offered after the dives. The resort itself was cleaned and calm. My room (that was upgraded without any extra charge) was cleaned and comfortable with an amazing view. The resort sitting around all the palm trees were fantastic and very much enjoyed the frogs at night and the doggies’ company. Overall, my staying at this resort was delightful.
The diving and dive masters were outstanding and professionally managed. Thank you for your support! Indeed I enjoyed a great dive!
I definitely recommend this resort for divers that appreciate a laid back atmosphere!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where tropical rainforest meets the Pacific Ocean nestles a tranquil Boutique Resort, offering an absolute adventure into Fiji's culture combined with worldclass SURFING - DIVING - FISHING and everything else the ocean has to offer. The perfect combination of pure relaxation and exhilarating action, Waidroka Bay Resort offers mind-blowing Surfing at Frigates Passage and many other breaks like famous Pipe or Serua Rights, world class Diving at the famous Bega Lagoon & Reef, as well as shark diving, Game- & Sport Fishing, Snorkeling, Kayaking, Rainforest-Trekking and all that is expected of a Fijian oceanfront adventurer paradise. Famous Fijian hospitality and smiles, a variety of beautiful accommodation, great food, stunning views, exhilarating activities on the highest level and a dream location conveniently located on the main island, Viti Levu, only 2 hours distance from the airport and 20 minutes away from the 'Adventure Capital' of Pacific Harbour - yet totally secluded in the midst of the rainforest on our own private Lagoon. Waidroka Bay Resort is a true haven for those seeking a home away from home combined with an intimate and private boutique experience and atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Waidroka Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waidroka Bay Hotel Korovisilou
- Waidroka Bay Surf Dive Hotel
- Waidroka Bay Surf Dive Resort
- Waidroka Bay Resort Fiji/Viti Levu