“Beautiful grounds, peacocks & photo opportunities!”
Review of Luchia's

Luchia's
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Wikieup
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stopped on the way from Las Vegas to Phoenix. It's a nice stop to stretch and take a break. Unfortunately the restaurant had closed about fifteen minutes before we arrived so we took photos and checked out the beautiful gardens and peacocks. We plan to eat here next time, there is a huge banner stating that it received some award for food. We look forward to trying their food. This is a little oasis in the desert! After miles of pretty much nothing you see this place right off the highway and it may very well be the highlight of Wikieup!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Careful Wikieup is a speed trap so slow down. Have a piece of pie with coffee and feed and watch the peacocks on the patio. We always take a pie home with us. Try the walnut cream pie! YUM! My favorite!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Great pie, good coffee. Sit outside and watch and feed the peacocks!
We stop here every time we go to Vegas.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We always take a "pit stop" on the way home from Vegas to Phoenix. Always have a piece of their delicious whip cream pie and coffee. Love the garden and peacocks in the back, where you can also eat.

The wait staff is very very friendly. Food is good. The gift shop is very interesting with lots of Southwestern flair..and the jewelry is reasonably priced. I bought a collector Navajo doll (named him "Joey") by Cheryl Yazzie. I paid a great price, especially since I saw another Cheryl Yazzie doll in downtown Scottsdale at double the price I paid.

Anyway, like I said, a great stop with good food, friendly staff, beautiful garden, and various Southwestern gifts and jewelry.

1  Thank elly3
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I have eaten here twice. The food is pretty good. Especially the mexican food.
They have many kinds of pie. Very fresh and tasty. Coffee is very good too.
Service is good and friendly.
Small family run place just north of Wikieup AZ.

1  Thank Alex H

Been to Luchia's? Share your experiences!