“Quality experiance!!!”

Quality Inn Wickenburg
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Wickenburg
“Quality experiance!!!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

Really great place to stay. 1st of all the customer experiance is real genuine and they really try to make you feel comfortable. Hot tub over looks the town, there's a little place above that that you can have a little fire to enjoy a beer and hangout.
Rooms have the curved shower curtain so it doesn't stick to ur body, comes with fridge, freezer, microwave. Continental breakfast was stocked when needed. Great hospitality. Definitely stay again!!

• Stayed September 2012
Erik L, Manager at Quality Inn Wickenburg, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
We are glad that you had a memorable experience at our property. We strive to make all of our guest comfortable and relaxed. These comments makes us believe that our hard-work is providing a quality experience to our guests. Our continental breakfast does include many selections and we continue to make changes so that we offer even more selections. The amenities in the room and the spa outside are terrific, however we are always looking for ways to improve all aspects of your stay with us and I am sure when you come back, we will exceed your expectations.

Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Phoenix, AZ
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We booked here online as we were headed to Vegas and didn't want to miss opening ceremonies of the olympics. We arrived at night when it was well past dusk. Room seemed to be fine, sat and watched what was left of the ceremonies and then went to bed. There was some little annoying fly type insect that could be seen flitting around but nothing to be concerned about. Went to bed, and in our normal fashion we checked our emails, etc., with our handheld devices while in bed. The room was dark except for these devices. My husband made comments about little bugs landing on his tablet screen. We went to sleep but I kept feeling itchy. I passed it off as fatigue.

When I woke up the next morning everything seemed fine. Went and showered. Came out of the shower to a large dark mark on the wall. I put on my glasses to see a huge spider. I understand spiders get it. That was the least of it. As I opened the curtains I was astounded by the beetles and multiple cobwebs filled with flies both dead and alive. The room was alive. When my husband woke up I made the mistake of pulling the cover back to check if there was anything in the bed. Little dead flies. I took pictures. I will only post if needed. I did tell Kevin the guy checking us out that the room needed a serious deep cleaning. The cleaning would include the windows, drapery, and the area behind the bed as the extension cord we plugged my phone in to was webbed.

Breakfast "buffet" was disappointing. No nonstick spray for the waffles so they didn't come out, hard boiled eggs were not edible, apple juice very watered down.

Being a Quality Inn, I figured we could expect the normal level of "quality" as they usually demand. Not the case. Disappointed. Let me add that if this were still the Wickenburg Inn I would have been less likely to be this candid. For this to be part of a chain is shameful.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank cmills
I sincerely apologize that your stay did not exceed your expectations. We hire a reputable company that comes each month to complete a thorough job of cleaning and spraying all of the rooms. They are hired professionals who have worked in the industry for a long time and they take their job very seriously. We have contracted with them for a long period of time and we have put in a system that makes sure we don’t have this problem. We have a full-time housekeeping department and they are very meticulous in making sure that all the rooms are cleaned thoroughly and they each have a checklist of things to complete before they proceed to the next room. Once again, I would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations. I hope you consider staying with us again, because I am confident that we can provide a pleasant and comfortable experience.

Mesa, AZ
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My husband, daughter and I stayed here for one night in March. We called because we were late arriving in Wickenburg and the front desk was pleasant and told us not to worry. The room was small, but clean with lots of hot water in the shower. The beds were comfortable and we had no trouble with noise from the hotel or street. The breakfast was small, but tasty and area was clean and well maintained. The staff was a delight and the price was right. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments. Its our goal to make sure that each guest has a pleasant night and a terrific experience. The staff does an amazing job making sure that the property is clean and inviting, because we understand the each guest wants to have a comfortable and relaxing stay when they are away from home. We are glad that you had a great stay with us and we hope to see you again shortly.