Let's face it, there is not a whole lot to see or do in Wickenburg. It's a small, western town about an hour outside Phoenix.
I was here to meet up with my husband who was working at Lake Havasu all week.
There is not alot to choose from but this is a nice little hotel. Room was small, probably one of the smallest I have had but it was very clean. Front desk check in was very nice and gave me a little flyer of things to do in Wickenburg, and gave me 2 breakfast coupons for the Golden Nugget restaurant across the street.
Hotel was quiet and had a small pool and spa.
Room had cable TV, ironing board, A/C wall unit, high speed internet which worked and was handy. All you need to do is ask the front desk for the cable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low-rise Motel located on bank of Hassayampa River in downtown area, 4 miles from airport (courtesy transfer). We are walking distance to a handful of restaraunts and the movie theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Best Western, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Rancho Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Rancho Grande Hotel Wickenburg
- Best Western Wickenburg
- Wickenburg Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Wickenburg