I recently flew to Phoenix from London on a one night only business trip, so I really needed a good nights sleep which I got at the Rancho Grande. The following morning I had a few hours before returning to the Airport so I took advantage of the hotel Pool and took time to stroll around Wickenburg. The hotel staff were very helpful and the room was great so I would recommend this as a place to stay if visiting this part of the world.
I would mention that a train track runs through town and as the trains pass they sound a loud whistle. This happens from quite early in the morning, so if you like a lay in you may need ear plugs....however it did not affect me as I wake early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low-rise Motel located on bank of Hassayampa River in downtown area, 4 miles from airport (courtesy transfer). We are walking distance to a handful of restaraunts and the movie theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Best Western, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Rancho Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Rancho Grande Hotel Wickenburg
- Best Western Wickenburg
- Wickenburg Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Wickenburg