We had made reservations weeks in advance but when we checked in at 6:00pm, front desk stated that they were busy and had given away our room, but they wanted to "upgrade" us. We walked into a room from the 50's that had not been upgraded since that era! It looked clean, but .....the sofa was badly worn, there was little space --could barely move around in the bedroom/bath, vents had at least 3/4" of dirt and grime on them, the TV barely received a picture and took 10 minutes to warm up to be viewed at all, and worst of all, soiled bed linens! To our horror, it was apparent from the stains that others had slept there and left their mark before we got to the room.
The room had at least 15 shades of color where drywall repairs had been attempted over the years,but made haphazzardly and to top that, paint had just been slopped on. The furniture and EVERYTHING in the room was worn and ancient. We tried to stay in the room as little time as possible as we did not want to breathe air from the filty vents. Our trip to Wickenburg was definitely tainted by accomodations that were a nightmare from the past.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low-rise Motel located on bank of Hassayampa River in downtown area, 4 miles from airport (courtesy transfer). We are walking distance to a handful of restaraunts and the movie theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Rancho Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Rancho Grande Hotel Wickenburg
- Best Western Wickenburg
- Wickenburg Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Wickenburg