We have stayed at the Rancho Grande a few times, now. It costs a lot less than the comparable BW's in the Phoenix area and it is a lot quieter out Wickenburg way. The rooms are very quiet and the beds are very comfortable. No problems at the office, either. We stayed in room 225, which has two queen beds and all the normal amenities. We also have stayed in the older section with one king. The rooms with one king (142) do not have a microwave, so if you need that item, be sure to ask for a room with one. Not much space in the single. TV is cable. Someday the chain will see the value of digital and flatscreens. The complimentary breakfast is coffee and a sweet roll, across the street (or $2 off your menu order). If you are in town for quiet, you have it. BTW, not much room to park a large vehicle in rooms 131 to 146, and you better be good at parallel parking in that area. Great town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low-rise Motel located on bank of Hassayampa River in downtown area, 4 miles from airport (courtesy transfer). We are walking distance to a handful of restaraunts and the movie theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Best Western, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Rancho Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Rancho Grande Hotel Wickenburg
- Best Western Wickenburg
- Wickenburg Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Wickenburg