We spent the first night in the 'annex' across the side street and got about 2 hours sleep - the bed was comfy but the noise from the highway and the air horns from the trains were pretty awful. They were able to move us into another section the second night, but it felt dingy and old. No idea if it was quieter, we were so exhausted by this point we just conked out. Breakfast is pretty darned lame - you get coupons for your choice of a free continental (1 muffin, a juice and a coffee and that's all) or $2 off from the menu at the gold nugget across the street. Not to be mean but pyrite nugget more like, it's greasy not hearty fare.
The good is the location. You can walk pretty much anywhere you want to go in town from here. With some updating this would be a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low-rise Motel located on bank of Hassayampa River in downtown area, 4 miles from airport (courtesy transfer). We are walking distance to a handful of restaraunts and the movie theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Rancho Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Rancho Grande Hotel Wickenburg
- Best Western Wickenburg
- Wickenburg Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Wickenburg