“There's One Thing Wrong ”
Review of Anita's Cocina

Anita's Cocina
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Wickenburg
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located at 57 N Valentine Street in Wickenburg. We 4 dinning areas and a full bar
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

With this place and not so much wrong per se as it is right. My husband and I have pretty hearty appetites and there was just too much great food to eat! What's wrong is we were just passing through and couldn't take our delicious leftover food with us! This has got to be THE BEST Tex-Mex food I have ever eaten! Staff was beyond excellent. Super friendly! The went above and beyond to make sure our glasses were never empty and that our order was right even though my husband is a picky eater. If you are in town I HIGHLY recommend you go by this 10 star restaurant! You will be glad you did!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I have been going to Anita's for years and watched it change and grow. One thing has not changed....the excellent food! Just FYI....don't sit in the bar area..........the chairs are VERY uncomfortable.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We were in Wickenburg and needed to kill some time, stumbled into this place. Holy cow! Awesome guacamole, the quality of the rest of the food was consistent. Service was excellent too. The vibe was welcoming and friendly. Sometimes going into local places I feel like a stranger, here I felt like I belonged. Can't wait to return.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Entered to a crowded foyer...almost every booth/table was full. Decor was 'rustic' .... like you'd find in Mexico. But the food was excellent, as was the service.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We stopped here on our way home from the Grand Canyon(Lunch Time) .It was my husbands Bday. I have read all the reviews and disagree re:chips, service, food......We had all of the best! Large portions the and,food was amazing! Everyone in the restaurant was super sweet and attentive! My husband raved on the enchilada and the sauce. I had ordered the tacos, YUMI The hot salsa was my favorite! I would highly recommend!