“Average all around”

Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Wickenburg
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located at 57 N Valentine Street in Wickenburg. We 4 dinning areas and a full bar
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Stopped in on a tip from a local. My wife had the shredded beef and I had the grilled chicken chimichangas, both of which were very bland. I had to ask for some the hot salsa to add a kick. Their hot salsa was many steps below mild. The waitress did no even ask if we would like desert.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Service was lousy on 4-28-2013. Food so-so. Beer not cold. Margarita watered down. Don't waste your time.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Excellent salsa! Very good enchiladas, quesadillas and sopapillas. Wonderful family restaurant. Upgrade from the house tequilla for your margarita, - it is worth the upcharge.

1  Thank Mei Mei B
Reviewed April 10, 2013

was on my way with friends to a funeral in sun city and we wanted a margarita so we found this place. We were hoping for a bar to sit at but they don't have one. The drink was good as was the chips and salsa. From reading what people have wrote we should have had something to eat, maybe if I'm ever in the area again I will.

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere is typical family Mexican, but the food was better than average. I had the best soft shrimp tacos and a great chicken enchilida with red sauce. I liked both their hot and mild salsas, too, but the chips were too greasy for me, which is why I rated the food a 4.
The service was a little slow getting started, but the server was friendly and attentive once my order was taken refilling my water several times.
Their prices are a true bargain!