“Great staff, good food”

Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Wickenburg
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located at 57 N Valentine Street in Wickenburg. We 4 dinning areas and a full bar
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I had heard about Anita's "amazing" salsa. Being a huge salsa fan I made a special trip just for it. I have to admit, it was good, but not amazing. It's actually quite ordinary. However, this was not a disappointment, as we thoroughly enjoyed our pleasant wait staff and SUPER yummy desserts! I must say, their fried ice cream is one of the best I've had.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We drove to Wickenburg to see the Fiesta de Septiembre and go to the museum. Taco salads were all gone as the Fiesta so we walked to town to look for a place to eat and chanced upon Anita's. And what a great decision: we thoroughly thoroughly enjoyed the meal! Even at the beginning, the chips were warm and crispy thin. I had the taco salad and my husband had the quesadilla ("with the works!" ) and the 1/2 was large enough. Décor was very nice. We recommend this restaurant to anyone!

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Traveling back from Laughlin on our anniversay we wanted to stop and eat at a small family owned business, instead of, restuarants we can normally visit on any given day! We stumbled on Anita' Cocina by chance! The food was excellant. The atomosphere is full of vibrant color's and hand sketched pictures. While the service is alittle slow, the food and atomosphere makes the resturant a perfect place to eat! My husband and I will definately keep this restuarant on our list of places to visit again!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Love this restaurant! Came here for the last 15 years! So good never changes. Same family owned restaurant. Good Mexican food. Great Service!!!!! Thank you!!

Reviewed June 15, 2012

I think today was our last visit to Anita's. We've been dining here many times over the years, but that has to change. Do you remember the bad restrooms that gas stations once had in the 1950's? Today we found out where they went! The Anita's men's restroom was terrible with wet dirty floors and the Antia's women's restroom was very bad/dirty as reported by my wife.When was the last time UNDER the seat was cleaned???? It makes us wonder what restroom do the cooks and servers use? The paper towel machine in the men's room was not working, so how did the employees dry their hands? In the past, the restrooms were ok but things have gone downhill. The food is OK, but our server forget our order of Guac. Other than that food service issue, it was ok. Due to the dirty restrooms, we would have to avoid Anita's in the future.