“Great food.”

Rancho de los Caballeros
Ranked #16 of 48 Restaurants in Wickenburg
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

We visited with a group in hike from botanical gardens and after a very informative hike we had an amazing lunch. Desserts were fantastic and lots of choices.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Dropped in while visiting the Desert Caballeros museum down the block. Lots of nice southwestern shawls, jewelry, etc. When I told them I'd left my Kindle on a plane on the way to Phoenix (but a Good Samaritan found it and sent it to me!), the owner showed me a lovely painted leather Kindle cover, which I bought...it's big enuf that it won't get lost in an airplane seatback pocket. Most of the items are priced to sell in the $50-$200 rante.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

An amazing golf course set close to Vulture Peak. Amazing views, lots of wildlife (rabbits, rattlesnakes, etc). Such a treat to golf on this amazing course with the cacti and the palm trees. Beautiful setting. The clubhouse is a great place to have a drink and a good lunch before hitting the back nine. Highly recommended if you are in the Wickenburg area.

2  Thank goldenmumkey
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Historical Dude Ranch. Horseback riding, 18 hole golf course, pool, tennis courts, Wonderful views. Great experience!

Reviewed March 20, 2012

We loved the food here. only downside is that meals are served at very specific times, this is not a place to "sleep in" on vacation. Breakfast is served until 9am so if you miss it, you wait until lunch at 12:30pm. Also, very..very slow internet. I tried for 3 days to download a movie on my ipad and was never successful. my husband had to do some work while we were there and was so frustrated he actually went home one day to get it all done. Other than that, we had a great time there. It is a very pretty spot & my 5 year old loved the kids club! Everyone is very helpful and nice. If we go back we would probably just bring my little boy and leave the teenagers at home since they got tired of riding horses every day.