“Great Oriental Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Wiickenburg, AZ
“Great Oriental Food”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Daily specials. Friendly staff. Great food. Try the coconut shrimp which is excellent. Can have food served family style.

Visited May 2013

Wickenburg, Arizona
“Nice surprise”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Even though this place has been around for years we've never been in there despite having driven past it hundreds if not thousands of times as it's right on W. Wickenburg Way / hwy 60. The Sizzling Wok lives in a small and unpretentious building - but don't go by appearances. The staff was very welcoming and friendly, and service was fast and faultless. My husband had a chicken & shrimp combo, and I had the beef veggies deluxe - and we were both very happy with our food. At less than ten dollars, both dishes included a choice of soup, and there was some sort of appetizer (fried crackers), a whole plateful, of which we could have had more, had we so chosen.
We'll certainly go back there for dinner (or lunch)

• Visited April 2013
Brandon
“Sizzling Wok”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The quality of food seems to have slipped over the last couple of years. Enough so that we don't dine there any longer. It is too bad because we enjoy Chinese food.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Mei Mei B
Sequim, Washington
“Chinese at its Best”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I rarely go here as I'm not that fond of Chinese food; however, friends often choose this over other local restaurants and I have to admit, I have always enjoyed whatever I ordered. Maybe a little on the slow side serving but always worth waiting for.

Visited November 2012
Cardiff
“Fine Chinese Dining?”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

The sign outside seemed like an oxi-moron, but upon entering, tablecloths were the first indication that this could be good! The owner greeted and seated us and she was very personable. They have two dining rooms and a full bar, which isn't obvious from the street.

We were in a bit of a rush at 7 pm on a Saturday night and quickly ordered beef & broccoli and Sesame Chicken. I was impressed that the waitress asked how spicy I wanted the chicken dish, and "very" was my answer.

The egg drop soup (included) was good and the food arrived quickly, with rice in a bowl w/plate on top for traditional chopstick use, or anglo spooning. The portions were generous and very tasty. Lots of veggi's in both dishes, which we liked. I took 1/2 home with me, but my friend devoured all of his beef & broccoli.

The owner (Mae?) came over to chat as if we were long-time customers, and we heard others talk of her restaurants in NY and Phoenix prior to this one. Gr8 place for this size town!

I do plan to try lunch with some friends while in town and recommend it to others. Upon mentioning this to some local friends, they all rave about the place and ambiance.

• Visited February 2013