“Sizzling Wok”

Sizzling Wok
Ranked #21 of 49 Restaurants in Wickenburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The quality of food seems to have slipped over the last couple of years. Enough so that we don't dine there any longer. It is too bad because we enjoy Chinese food.

1  Thank Mei Mei B

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I rarely go here as I'm not that fond of Chinese food; however, friends often choose this over other local restaurants and I have to admit, I have always enjoyed whatever I ordered. Maybe a little on the slow side serving but always worth waiting for.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

The sign outside seemed like an oxi-moron, but upon entering, tablecloths were the first indication that this could be good! The owner greeted and seated us and she was very personable. They have two dining rooms and a full bar, which isn't obvious from the street.

We were in a bit of a rush at 7 pm on a Saturday night and quickly ordered beef & broccoli and Sesame Chicken. I was impressed that the waitress asked how spicy I wanted the chicken dish, and "very" was my answer.

The egg drop soup (included) was good and the food arrived quickly, with rice in a bowl w/plate on top for traditional chopstick use, or anglo spooning. The portions were generous and very tasty. Lots of veggi's in both dishes, which we liked. I took 1/2 home with me, but my friend devoured all of his beef & broccoli.

The owner (Mae?) came over to chat as if we were long-time customers, and we heard others talk of her restaurants in NY and Phoenix prior to this one. Gr8 place for this size town!

I do plan to try lunch with some friends while in town and recommend it to others. Upon mentioning this to some local friends, they all rave about the place and ambiance.

Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Have had very tasty food in the past. Went to dinner on the way to the movie and was disappointed with the very blah taste. This was the worst Chinese food ever. I'm 73 and have had many to compare. We had almond chicken,sweet and sour pork and fried rice. All poor.
Sorry but must report this

Reviewed January 16, 2013

It's the only Chinese restaurant in town and it's very popular and good. We ordered the seafood sauted with vegetables and rice and both of us ate well.