“Great little Asian Event”
Review of Sizzling Wok

Sizzling Wok
Ranked #26 of 48 Restaurants in Wickenburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Interior is dim and you have your choice of tables or booths. Authentic cooks with great food. I find it a great supper spot.
Good spot for group lunches. Personnel very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed September 7, 2011

We eat the lunch specials which are offered 7 days per week. In the evening we order the meal specials and eat family style. The menu has been updated with lots of new appetizers. Their special fried rice is the best I've had with large pieces of meat & shrimp. They offer inexpensive drinks and happy hour specials.

Reviewed December 28, 2010

Simply like it. Cosy feel with a full bar. Food was good, price reasonable. What more could i ask for? Best eggrolls ever tasted, was all handmade.

Reviewed July 30, 2010

Simply the Chinese I have had in a long while. The egg rolls were handmade not frozen, something I haven't seen in decades. The dinners tasted outstanding: the general chicken was crispy not soggy and not too spicy, our other dish was the exact heat I like. All dinners are served with soup & salad, dinners for 2 or more also come with an eggroll and crab Rangoon for each person.

Reviewed December 8, 2009

I was impressed when i first entered the restuarant, the place was clean.( I'm in the F&B line myself.) All the sauces on the table looks like new. I ordered sizzling shrimp and hot tea for lunch. The shrimp was served on a sizzling platter and never did i once need to ask the waiter to top up my tea and water. Service was prompt. Food was sumptious and price was reasonable