“Good Steaks”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I had dinner here with a large group of friends. The waitstaff worked hard and were friendly. My food was very good and I thought the prices were reasonable. I might not have considered this place if we had not already made a reservation for the group. The style is an old western bar with a dining area in the back and it didn't really give me the impression of the type of place that would have good food, I was wrong.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

The daily specials are quite good. This is also the best salad bar in town.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

To the reviewer who said her youthful taste buds were offended by the food here which could only please senior citizens - think again young lady. I found the fresh greens and vegtables on the salad bar to be a nice accompaniment to the Tuesday special of New England pot roast which came with carrots, cabbage and onions as well as mashed potatoes. Apparently a lot of the locals agree; the dining room was so crowded with diners of all ages that we had to sit in the bar area. Since there is no smoking in here, that wasn't a problem. Our waitress was attentive and pleasant. By the way, Happy Hour is 3-5pm.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

the food could'nt have been better< everybody in my party was very pleased, we had pot roast to quesadia to chicken taco salad.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

Great prices and huge portions. You will feel like a local after dining here.

1  Thank travelgrl1