“Delicious Pizza! Best Pizza I have ever tasted!”

Sundance Pizza and Tastee Freeze
Ranked #18 of 49 Restaurants in Wickenburg
Reviewed June 30, 2014

How do you describe the best Pizza you ever tasted? And we just happened to stop here because we were driving from Phoenix to Kingman, and wanted an ice cream cone. I am really happy we chose to order a Pizza! They are "Sundance Pizza and Tastee freeze", an unassuming roadside food stop where you would never expect to taste the best Pizza you had . And I am 56 years old, and have been to 38 states. Not just great, or fantastic - but THE BEST PIZZA EVER! The best. Period, .It was thick crust but light and crispy. They must also put some sort of magic potion Pizza sauce In their Pizza, because it was absolutely delicious. (And I am capitalizing "Pizza" because I could never use the word "pizza" to describe their creation!) And the ice cream was delicious too. They are generous with portions - the single scoop ice cream cone my daughter bought was the size of 3-4 scoops here in LA. The people behind the counter are all really kind and professional. Of course you can never leave the place where you just had the most delicious Pizza in the world without complimenting the owner. So there I was singing the praises of Pizza love to the owner, and one of the Pizza cooks tells me that their secret ingredient in their Pizza is "love". Yes, indeed! If you live in Phoenix, or are traveling anywhere within 100 miles, it is worth the trip to Wickenburg to indulge in true Pizza love!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

As near as I can tell, the best Pizza in town, is here. Interesting business.
Three sizes offered. Very good selection of toppings. Crust is better than I had expected. Sauce is acceptable. Service is good and quick. Eat IN or take OUT. Prices are reasonable.

We need a Pizza "fix" about every two weeks. We will be back.

4 Stars, for a Pizza House, is very good. I have not (yet) found a Five Star, Pizza House. I will keep looking.

Right on US 60, east of town. Stop in or call ahead, on you way to (or) from Las Vegas.