“Good GREEK cooking”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Steaks, Prime Rib, Burgers, Greek food, Desserts
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Nice selection. Good food. Service was outstanding. We Were here for lunch. Will eat here again. The Greeks, do a good job!

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I arrived a half-hour before closing, and found that I was the only diner at that late hour. (New Yorkers begin to think about dining about an hour after everyone else has folded his napkin.) I was treated royally, and shown to "Clint Eastwood's Table"-- yes, he did indeed sit there! I wanted a fairly light meal, so I had one of the specials-- a single pork chop, cooked to perfection, the most delicious real mashed potatoes I can remember eating, and wonderful carrots, likewise cooked just right. I usually have just water in the evening, so the total price for this wonderful dinner (exclusive, of course, of tax and justifiably enhanced tip) was under $12! The service was friendly and efficient, and I got no sense that they'd like me to finish up so they could close up. It was a great find in a charming Central Arizona town.

1  Thank Gaylord H
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Located across the street from the Bestwestern the Gold Nugget has been around for many years and is a popular break-time spot for travelers going to and from Las Vegas.

1  Thank RICHARD S
Reviewed November 8, 2013

the service was exceptional and I felt as if I were family. The food was good - great portion size and great flavor! the atmosphere seemed as if it wanted to tell a story. I could definitely feel the history of the place

1  Thank jillsterific
Reviewed October 16, 2013

For a very small town, this is a real gem. The prime rib is awesome. If you go at night ,you may be entertained by the resident ghost,who strikes a cord at the player piano. This is a very old restaurant with a lot of western history. Sam,the owner is Greek,and has many Greek dishes on the lunch and dinner menus. The staff is very friendly and helpful,and go out of their way to point out interesting things about the restaurant and Wickenburg.It's a nice place to bring children,and they have banquet faclilities too. If,you ever get to Wickenburg,please try this place. Judi S.

1  Thank default909