“Great place”

Nana's Sandwich Shoppe
Ranked #1 of 48 Restaurants in Wickenburg
Cuisines: American
Description: Sandwich Shoppe, espressos,Homemade pies,cinnamon rolls,homemade breads and cookies, Ice Cream
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We thought we had given up on finding a good place to eat in Wickenburg but Nana's was wonderful. Husband had pastrami said it was great I had chicken with spinach and it was delicious and tasty. Will definitely be back. We also had the coconut cream pie, it was a large serving but, just ok too much whip cream for us. Place was cool in the summer and very quaint.

There are newer reviews for Nana's Sandwich Shoppe

Reviewed June 15, 2014

We started out across the street but they seemed kind of dazed and confused so we just left and walked across the street. I had the best BLT I can ever remember eating. Delicious sandwiches.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

This was just the kind of place we were hoping to find to eat. Very cute, unique place, restaurant and bakery. We saw they had a covered patio out back so hubby walked around there with our dog while I ordered. We split a Cowgirl sandwich which came with patio salad. The sandwich was huge, everything fresh and tasty. Was decorated with unusual at work and they also had some interest items for sale. There was a nice looking assortment of bakery items but we pass on them to have ice cream later.

Definitely recommend.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I had a cowboy sandwich -- roast beef with horseradish and cheese. Very good indeed. Served with potato salad. I am a real stickler about potato salad and this was as good as you will get anywhere. Good choice; too bad they are not open for dinner.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

If you drive to Las Vegas from Phoenix or Tucson, you are likely to pass through Wickenburg, Arizona. You can bypass the town center, but you'll be missing out on some excellent dining opportunities. We stopped at Nana's Sandwich Saloon on our recent Vegas getaway and we were rewarded with great sandwiches, friendly staff and a cool atmosphere. Lots of locals, lots of tourists, lots of business people. I had a grilled pastrami sandwich on marbled rye with potato salad. My wife had a sloppy joe (daily special) with macaroni salad. The sandwiches were really good as were the side dishes. I give Nana's a 5 because there was nothing negative about the place. The place was busy but the counter line moved quickly and the food was served quickly. The restaurant was clean (tables bussed quickly) and the restroom was clean. I'll stop here again on our next Vegas trip.