Log Wagon Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Super 8 Wickenburg AZ(Wickenburg)(Great Value!)
$67
Best Western Rancho Grande(Wickenburg)(Great Value!)
$99
My Place Suites(Wickenburg)(Great Value!)
$100
Los Viajeros Inn(Wickenburg)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Flying E Ranch(Wickenburg)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswould stay here againstayed herekitchenettemotelbed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I've been cycling around the US, and a night at the Log Wagon Inn was an incredible place to rest. Ultra clean room, and huge room too compared to most other places. Felt like a really nice living space, rather than just a bed.

Can't recommend it enough. Support local if you're in Wickenburg, stay here!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed here many times. It's a locally owned older motel that's always up to standard. Nothing fancy, but clean and a good place to lay my head at night. I would stay here again and recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I was impressed with the hotel manager. She quickly resolved a problem we had with the room (dirty sheets) and even brought me coffee the next morning. Bathroom and kitchen was super clean. The room itself was a bit rough and in need of a remodel but I have stayed in worse. The carpet needs to be replaced, very stained. The bed also was worn out in our room but we did sleep ok. This is a pet friendly hotel. Good price as well!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2012

It was a great find in Wickenburg after a hot day on the motorcycle returning from Sturgis. John, the owner is working hard to upgrade the place and maintain the high standard of cleanliness he has set. He has suceeded. The room was clean, the bed was super comfy, had a fridge and microwave, and the ac was great. The price was right and about $25-$35 a night cheaper than the big box motels in town. A nice older 50's style motel. I would stay here again, and probably will next year on my annual trip to Sturgis.

Room Tip: You may want to call ahead since John has some long term construction guests which limits his available room count.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 26, 2011

We stayed 2 nights at the Log Wagon in early December. The owner wasn't there but Debbie took very good care of us and made us feel right at home.
The Log Wagon is close to restaurants, convince stores and a laundry mat right next door.
We were in town for a gold prospecting tour and when we go back to wickenburg we plan to stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2011