“FUN JEEP TOUR- what a blast!”
Review of BC Jeep Tours

BC Jeep Tours
Ranked #2 of 3 Tours in Wickenburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Let BC Jeep Tours share the Desert with you, they'll create a trip of your dreams. Our guides are local drivers who know the stories and history of the area. Take a trip that is comfortable and fun for all ages!
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Living in the Upper Midwest, I have no idea or understanding of the desert so I decided to take my family on this tour. I will start this review by stating this was the best thing we did the whole week we spend in Arizona. The jeep tour was very interesting and really is the only way to experience the desert from three feet away, My whole family enjoyed this tour (children 7 and 10 yrs old) and every moment contained an opportunity to show something new and YES we even ate Cactus!!!! Actually not bad tasting. I thought the tour was worth every dollar spend and would actually like to do it again on our next visit. Our tour guide was named JACK and he was extremely knowledgeable. GREAT TOUR

5  Thank JEFFA978
"life"
"stops"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Our guide was friendly and nice. She spoke clearly so all on the tour could hear. She talked about the sites that interested my boys and gave plenty of time to get out and explore. Really enjoyed our afternoon.

3  Thank CRDJohnson
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Living in the Midwest, I had little knowledge of the AZ desert, and frankly, had a low interest in learning. However, I now have a new regard and respect for the desert thanks to BC Jeeps in Wickenburg, AZ, and especially to Cathy, our guide. Her in- depth knowledge helped me to understand this ecosystem throughout the three hour tour and I would certainly recommend this outing for all ages! Thanks for the fun jeep ride in the AZ desert! Judy from Missouri

5  Thank Judy1936
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Knowledge is power and Cathy illustrated her power in the desert!!! Amazed with the history of plant life and the use to mankind. Loved every minute with Cathy and look forward to returning next month when the desert will be alive with blooms! (Truthfully, was not looking forward to the jeep ride but was surprised and loved the 4 hours.) This is a must activity when visiting Arizona.
Thank you Cathy and Mike for the highlight of stay in the sunny south!!!!
Jan DeMott

2  Thank instructoriowa
See more reviews
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I took friends on jeep tour with BC Jeeps in Wickenburg, AZ this year (my husband and I did a tour last year). My friends were thinking, "Oh, a jeep ride." After the jeep tour they couldn't stop talking about how great it was, how much they learned about the desert environment, and how much fun it was! Cathy's passion for this land is contagious and wonderful to experience! Thanks for another highlight of our time in Arizona!

4  Thank travelerlenoxIA