“Sheer Fun!”
Review of BC Jeep Tours

BC Jeep Tours
Ranked #2 of 5 Tours in Wickenburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Let BC Jeep Tours share the Desert with you, they'll create a trip of your dreams. Our guides are local drivers who know the stories and history of the area. Take a trip that is comfortable and fun for all ages!
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of taking this tour with Glenn Cummings on January 8, 2013. The tour was so much fun and Glenn was an excellent guide. Not only did we have fun riding in the jeep but we learned so much about the desert along the way! We highly recommend spending a morning or afternoon with BC Jeep Tours! Thanks, Glenn for a great adventure!

2  Thank LAB_83_13
There are newer reviews for BC Jeep Tours

Reviewed January 11, 2013

A friend recommended we visit Wickenburg for its unique history and on a whim, I called BC Tours when I discovered it on TripAdvisor. My husband and I learned so very much on our three-hour tour with Glenn. He personalized it with great stories, information and witty insights! Well-worth the time and investment. I have been sharing this experience with everyone and highly recommend it!

1  Thank Joanne F
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We had the great pleasure of enjoying a full moon evening jeep tour with Mike, Kathy, Glen, Don and friends, what a treat!! They are so friendly, just like old friends, and incredibly knowledgeable. We loved being out in the desert, truly off the beaten path, and experiencing this beautiful area. The BC Jeeps crew pulled out all the stops with dinner, warm coffee and treats. LOVE this and highly recommend this experience for groups of all ages as a cool thing to experience together!

1  Thank Alicia W
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My husband, 11 year old daughter and I took a delightful tour with Glen through the desert. My daughter was thrilled to be in a Jeep and Glen took extra time with her once he found out how much she loves rocks and minerals! He told us stories and showed us things about the desert and plants even my native husband didn't know. FABULOUS!!!

6  Thank dme3
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Received a warm welcome from the start. The guide picked up on interests we had and catered to that. My visiting friend liked Saguaro's and we were talking about the different plants. So he took us on a wonderful tour of the different desert plants up in the mountains. Lots of hands on learning about plants and the different types of soil and rocks in the area. The guide had a great sense of humor, very easy to carry on a conversation with. I would highly recommend this jeep tour to anyone who loves the the outdoors, well worth the money paid. Next time I'm bringing my boys, whom I know will love the experience.

4  Thank Jill L