“Very fun!”

Cowboy Way Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the beauty of Arizona from horseback. Cowboy Way Adventures offers guided horseback trail rides in scenic Wickenburg and Prescott, Arizona. NEWS FLASH!! We have moved back to Wickenburg for the winter and are now offering Ranch Sorting! Hourly horseback rides, half and full day rides are available as well as overnight pack trips. We also do special events such as horseback weddings and parties. Give us a call and we will plan your next horseback trail riding adventure... the Cowboy Way!.
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We really enjoyed our trip to Cowboy Way Adventures. Our guide, Kris, was entertaining, patient and very knowledgeable. The horses were easy to work with, even for a young child. We'll see you soon!

1  Thank Webb28

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I just had to write a review after taking my 9 yr old daughter on this little adventure. We had a great time riding on Moon and Mocha! They were so gentle and I loved riding in such a beautiful little canyon. Our wrangler Chris was very sweet and helpful. He made sure everyone was looked out for and helped everyone at their own pace. Chris also watched out for the smaller riders which I appreciated. I loved that the dogs were around too, they just made the trip even better cause they are such loveable animals and I think they help keep the horses calm too! The atmosphere was calming and I wish I could spend everyday riding those horses in such a beautiful place. I would suggest this place to anyone!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Would like to thank Kris at Wickenburg location for making our 3 hour ride so much fun! My son enjoyed the one on one helpful horse riding tips and the freedom to have fun on this ride! Recommend you ask for Kris for your adventure!!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

My daughter and I were treated to an excellent 3-hour ride which enabled us to take in the scenic beauty that Arizona has to offer. Our guide was knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and made us feel quite comfortable as novice horseback riders. We really enjoyed being able to ride at a pace that was comfortable for us and highly recommend Cowboy Way Adventures for anyone wanting to experience the "cowboy way."

Reviewed December 20, 2013

If you're looking for a single-file trail ride where your horse treats you like a piece of luggage and you stare at the rump of the horse in front of you, this is not for you. If you want a ranch horse that responds to you, and a romping ride through flats, washes, gullies, up and down mountains and through good rough desert, then take a ride with these folks.
The place is easy to find. It's right near the huge Catholic church north of Cottonwood. There's a red barn-looking building and some horse stalls, as well as parking on sandy gravel parking. It had rained hard the day before, but we didn't have any problem in mid-size cars with mud in the parking lot.
Standard waiver you've got to sign. The ride started on time. Our guide was Jared, and he was very knowledgeable and chatty about the horses, the ranch, and the surrounding area. We had six riders plus the guide. Some of the horses were a little spirited at first, but settled right in, and we had an excellent three hour ride. We went a good distance to a small bluff, rode up it, through a canyon filled with juniper, had some great views of the Sedona area with snow on it, and part way through our ride the clouds opened up and we could see Jerome.
My wife had to call quite a few times to get things set up, but it's a working ranch, so keep calling. WE will ride with Cowboy Way again.