“Cowboy Dave is Great!!!”

Cowboy Way Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the beauty of Arizona from horseback. Cowboy Way Adventures offers guided horseback trail rides in scenic Wickenburg and Prescott, Arizona. NEWS FLASH!! We have moved back to Wickenburg for the winter and are now offering Ranch Sorting! Hourly horseback rides, half and full day rides are available as well as overnight pack trips. We also do special events such as horseback weddings and parties. Give us a call and we will plan your next horseback trail riding adventure... the Cowboy Way!.
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My granddaughter, daughter & myself went on a trail ride with Cowboy Dave. He was great. Very patient with my granddaughter (& myself). Very informative & fun. He has a great sense of humor & kept us entertained the whole ride while giving out information about the area & desert at the same time. Great family fun. We will go back or catch him in Prescott this summer. This is the best activity to do in Wickenburg for the whole family. Thank you Dave & Charlie

All reviews
in 25 reviews
in 11 reviews
in 5 reviews

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I wanted to spend some quality time with my father to celebrate his 69th birthday. We had horses when I was growing up at home, so riding on horseback together was a very nostalgic experience. It was very special to be able to spend time with dad while relaxing and enjoying the beautiful Arizona landscape. Our guide, Dave, was a witty character and true grit cowboy. :-) Dad and I happened to be the only two folks on this ride, so it was a true cusomized adventure. We are planning on coming back to the ranch to view some cattle cutting, and to go for another ride again soon. We will be requesting to have Dave as our guide. Our horses were calm on the trail, and Dave helped Dad to communicate with his horse so that he had a nice experience. Oh, and the steak dinner we had was really great. Elizabeth and Charlie prepared us a really nice meal. We enjoyed their company at the campfire.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Our trail guide Dave was a real Arizona Cowboy. He lead an informative, personable, entertaining and fantastic trail ride through some breath taking desert views. He took great care to make sure we all had a great adventure. Horses were well trained and the ride exciting! Would do it again in a heart beat, phenominal day. Don't miss this opportunity to ride tall in the saddle. Thanks again Dave for a great day, from a 65 year old Ohio Grandmother.

1  Thank Ron B
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Today was a phenominal day! Cowboy Way Adventures is the best place to go for trail riding! We have gone to other trail rides in AZ, but this trail ride was AMAZING! We totally enjoyed hanging out with Dave our quide for the afternoon...he is a great guy who is very knowledgable!
We will definitely be heading back for more trail riding, The whole experience just so AMAZING!
Thank you so much Dave for a super day! Lorraine & Roger

1  Thank Lorraine P
See more reviews
Reviewed January 8, 2013

What a great time! We brought our family (2 kids, ages 5 & 7, 3 adults and 2 grandparents) for a trail ride. Our guide, Dave, and his staff hooked us up, made sure we were on the right horses, and made sure our kids were safe. I'm so glad Dave was so knowledgable or I would've had a hard time with my 7 year old on his own horse - but Dave put him on the most perfect horse and led us on the most perfect trail. We were all ameteurs, and we felt absolutely taken care of and the ride was fantastic. The kids loved it and so did I. We went on Christmas Eve day and the whole staff treated us so professionally, even though it was a holiday. I will recommend Cowboy Way to anyone and everyone, and will be back when we go back to AZ!!

2  Thank Jenna P