“Great guide, great horses, great views, great experience”

Cowboy Way Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the beauty of Arizona from horseback. Cowboy Way Adventures offers guided horseback trail rides in scenic Wickenburg and Prescott, Arizona. NEWS FLASH!! We have moved back to Wickenburg for the winter and are now offering Ranch Sorting! Hourly horseback rides, half and full day rides are available as well as overnight pack trips. We also do special events such as horseback weddings and parties. Give us a call and we will plan your next horseback trail riding adventure... the Cowboy Way!.
Reviewed March 22, 2011

I took my two boys 5 & 6 years old riding for the first time. Charlie our guide was the best with the kids and allowed them time to get to know the horses. The ponied horses were gentle and easy riding for the kids. After the ride, my 5 year old told me what he was going to do when he grows up - be a cowboy and move to Arizona. I loved the views, fresh air, and conversation. This is a ride with a real cowboy with real horses and not just trail riding horses. I am definitely recommending Cowboy Way Adventures to anyone looking for a riding experience. We had a great time!

Tina Brooks, Lake Mills, WI

in 11 reviews
"rattlesnake"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed February 21, 2011

My daughter and I had a great time on our ride with you guys! You did an excellent job of matching just the right horse to our riding experience and made us feel totally comfortable. The scenery was wonderful, and the stories were fun. I have been on many trail rides and this was, by far, one of the most enjoyable. Hope to see you guys again!

1  Thank MrsLGM
Reviewed February 17, 2011

I was terrified of horses. My 11 yr. old daughter and I were on a Daddy\Daughter roadtrip from San Diego to when we decided to take a small detour to Wickenburg to see the Vulture Mine. There wasa sign in the parking lot of the motel we were going to stay at advertising horseback rides. My daughter was super excited to go - I was not. She worked her charm on me and we walked up the path and spoke to Charlie about the package the motel was offering. The next moring we were in the saddle. Charlie gave me the run down on horse handling and let me trot around while he saddled up my daughter's horse and gave her the run down. Before we knew it, we were off on the trail. I was quickly over my fear of horses and embracing my newly found inner cowboy. Charlie is the best, he was great with my kid and put us both at ease. The horses where great and the trail was all I hoped it would be in terms off terrain, scenic views and length. The price is very reasonable. We had a great time in AZ everywhere we went but this was truly the highlight of our trip!

1  Thank Roverguy2000
Reviewed February 6, 2011

We took a ride with Charlie and had a great time. Not your typical head to tail ride but a personalized guided trip through the back country. Charlie was very experienced, matched the horses to our skill/experience level, and provided an interesting narriative on the vegitation, wildlife, and area history as we rode. We will go back every time we are in the area.

Thanks Charlie,