“Quick trip to the desert”

Adventures of a Lifetime ATV
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for something challenging - something real? Tired of the same old amusement park type tour? Drive a desert equipped ATV or UTV in small groups. Visit ghost towns, gold mines, mountain tops and canyons surrounding historic Wickenburg, Arizona. See amazing places you won't believe exist and might not find on your own. An Adventure of a Lifetime! This family owned business will take you on an Adventure of a Lifetime!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 18, 2014

My wife and I took a 4 hour tour with Steve on the 4 wheelers. Great time and very interesting. We ended up having dinner on a high overlook and then watched the sun go down.
Thanks for a great evening ride.

1  Thank Texaslarson

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We were well taken care of ….my husband & I (early 50's) each rode a quad. We were provided with water, helmets, goggles, gloves, and a face handkerchief to help with dust. Steve, the host & guide was very flexible and tailored the ride to something we were looking for. We choose a moderate ride, saw a lot of country in 4 hrs, stopped along the way to enjoy the view and learn a little about the area. It was an absolutely wonderful afternoon!!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

This guided ATV trip was beyond fabulous! The places Steve (our guide) took us were breathtakingly beautiful. As I was a newbie rider Steve provided all the training and reassurance I needed. My husband and I will be back again.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We saw more country and trails than we ever dreamed! Our group was very happy we chose this adventure and we are coming back! Good machines and a great guide!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I cannot emphasize enough how much fun we had ATVing with Steve! We stayed in Scottsdale and made the drive twice to Wickenburg....and it was well worth it. There are all different levels of difficulty and Steve is very flexible with his routes. We went from the canyons to overlook points. I think we even blazed some new trails!! Fools canyon was definitely a highlight for us. Our 12 year old son ...was completely enthralled with it all. Steve and Jeanette provide all the equipment ( very well maintained ATVs)...all you need is sunscreen, some sandwiches..and your sense of adventure!! We come to Scottsdale every February and will absolutely make this a yearly event for us. This is not your run of the mill ATV ride !!!