“Cowboy Cafe - OK”

Cuisines: American
Brandon
“Cowboy Cafe - OK”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The decorating is fair. Though I don't know how to make the room more inviting. The bar noise can be heard in the dining area. Salad is nice and servings are plentiful.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Mei Mei B

Wickenburg, Arizona
“Yummy!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The food is great, especially the hot wings (order mild because hot is HOT!)... The pizza was great as well...

Visited December 2012
1 Thank ChrisLarin Hoov... H
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Breakfast Expensive”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Could not believe that a place so unappealing could charge so much for breakfast!

Visited April 2012
Paradise Valley, AZ
“Cowboy Cafe”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

We were looking for the best wifi hotspot in Wickenburg in order to do a skyping session. While checking out the Cowboy Cafe, we found a 5 bar signal and some great food. We returned that day for supper while we did our skyping and had great food and a great time.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Jim B
King William, Virginia
“Don't order the fried chicken!”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

My DH and I went for an early dinner last night on the drive home to the valley from Las Vegas. My husband made the mistake of ordering the fried chicken. I had a cheeseburger (which is more difficult to screw up). He ate a leg that had a cold bone in the center. When he bit into a larger piece, the chicken itself was cold. He sent it back. After 20-30minutes, we received the bill ,but nothing more. I finished my meal and finally waived over our waitress who was blissfully unaware of his lack of food. Finally, a manager told us that they couldn't refry his chicken (as if that was acceptable!) and that the fried chicken was all frozen. Apparently, we were asking too much to be kept informed. We finally just paid for my meal and left. It took an hour to eat an over cooked burger and get ignored by the waitstaff.
Avoid this place.