“SRR has the best guides on the RIver...I wouldn't go with anyone else!”
Review of Salt River Rafting

and up
Full-Day Salt River Raft Trip
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Raft this stunning 2000′ deep canyon in the spring time sun on mountain snow melt. Sun, Splashes, Scenery and Saguaros = Whitewater Rafting Arizona’s Salt River! One of the funnest family friendly things to do in the Phoenix & Tucson area. Partial - Full Day Guided Whitewater River Trips!
Reviewed February 10, 2010

The Salt River Canyon is one of the most beautiful places in the world, and Salt River Rafting has the best guides to take you there. All of them are true characters, whether you go down the river with Big Tony, Mean Gene, James, Wiley, Eliesha, Greg, Ani, or one of the Welch Brothers, you are guaranteed to have an unforgettable experience.

If you have time, do mluti-day wilderness trip. There are unimaginable side canyons to explore each a micro ecosystem teeming with life. Plus all the guides are expert backcountry chefs…offering everyting from ribeye steaks, lasagna, and stir-fry. And don’t miss out on the dimbo dip during cocktail hour….f you have a chance to do this trip…take advantage of it it will undoubtedly be the trip of a lifetime.

1  Thank Brattflip
"float"
in 4 reviews
"canyon"

Reviewed October 22, 2009

My name is Tom Anderson better known in the white water world as Chicago. I have worked as a raft guide on over 15 different rivers around the world and I have to say the Salt River is by far one the most unique
rivers I have traveled down. we (salt river guides) call it the"budget grand canyon" due to it's similar scenery. The white water has perfect class 3 rapids. A happy medium, no need to worry of death defying rapids, perfect for a family adventure.
The Salt River is 1 of 3 rivers I know of that are commercially rafted during this time of year. Spring time, and with this beautiful change of weather brings out a diverse set of wild flowers that overwhelm this desert enviroment in central Az.
And only makes sence to go with the pros Salt River Rafting has a great operation and there is only one way to find out. Salt River 2010 season cross your fingers and hope to see ya there.
Sincerly
The Shelagos

1  Thank Shelago
Reviewed October 12, 2009

As a first time rafter, I had no idea how much fun I would have on the Salt River. I thought I would be nervous, but the rapids were SO fun and splashy, and our guide Bean was awesome. The scenery was unexpected, too; what a beautiful canyon. I'm so glad that my family talked me into it, because it was seriously one of the best things I have ever done in my life. Thanks SRR! :)

1  Thank busybee30