“Average food”

Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Tusayan
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Providing Grand Canyon visitors with quality food and service since 1981, We Cook Pizza and Pasta is the local favorite for pizza, sandwiches, pasta dishes, World-Famous Hot Wings, ice-cold beer, and varietal wine selection.
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Average food served really quickly. you dont go to places like this for gourmet dining. The food was tasty though and my kids did enjoy it!!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

we left the park late - and dropped in here for dinner. Pasta was so -so. However - there is not much other choice in town. (a few restos).

Reviewed August 3, 2013

After being in Grand Canyon all day, we were hungry and I found this place on my GPS. The food was good...tasty, portion sizes, filling, etc. I ordered the lasagna, which was tasty. We ordered pizza, pasta and mozzarella sticks for the kids....they ate it with no complaints! My favorite part was that the food came really quickly!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We ordered 2 pizza's here, a small and a medium one. Quality of the pizza's was OK, but do not expect Italian quality in this place. Since the number of restaurants is limited in this village and the demand high, the prices are pretty high. 64 dollars for 2 beers, a pop and 2 pizza's is what I consider on the high side of the range. The design of the interior is not very impressive and looks like a worn out fast food restaurant.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The ambiance is awful, but the food is even worse. Avoid this restaurant at all costs. The crust is obviously frozen. I ordered pizza with bacon and, I would swear, they did not use real bacon, but Hormel bacon bits. The size of the pizza was so small, which given its inedible nature, may have been a good thing, except you will pay premium price for the thing. My 12 year old son described it as "bowling alley pizza." Even the salad bar was a sad little thing. Unfortunately, they have captive clientele due to the fact that there are such limited eating establishments around the Grand Canyon. There was plenty of foreigners here eating, which left me feeling embarrassed about the food. There is good food here in America, just not at this establishment.