“Yummy Breakfast!”

RP's Stage Stop
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Tusayan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: RP's Stage Stop is a local business in the town of Tusayan, located just one mile south of the entrance to the Grand Canyon. We have excellent specialty coffees as well as breakfast and lunch sandwiches, made to order. In our gift shop, we have an extensive collection of Native American Jewelery as well as the most USA made souviners near the South Rim.
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We showed up right at opening and had delicious breakfast sandwiches! :) Quick and friendly service, too!

2  Thank skeptikrissy

Reviewed July 15, 2014

My husband and I had breakfast and a couple of extra sandwiches there three days in a row - all very good, with lots of good options (e.g., gluten free), and good coffee (!!). We definitely will go back.

But, I left my purse there accidentally, and did not discover it until almost in Phoenix by car. They went aboveboard to keep it, and ship it at the post office for me, and the purse arrived a day later safe and sound. So, in addition to good food and coffee, very honest people!!

1  Thank Faith V
Reviewed July 12, 2014

The breakfast sandwiches were made to order and were very good. I don't drink coffee, but heard a lot of patrons raving about the selection and how delicious it was. I ordered an iced tea, which was good but it was more expensive and much smaller than what I order at Starbucks. The shop was also full of cute décor that you could purchase.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

I was desperate for a decent coffee and was told this place did good coffee. And I was not disappointed. I had a triple shot latte and it was lovely. However it took 20 minutes to get it, which would not have been surprising if the place was busy but I was only second in the queue.

The poor girl taking the money was having to use a bizarre computer system to punch in the orders. Mine, being only a coffee, still demanded her to type in the order, the money I gave her and then produce the change. Wow, what a waste of effort for us all.

Thanks for the coffee though. Best in Tusayan by a country mile.

1  Thank Jimanderin2
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We ate here for early dinner and it was fresh and affordable. The gift shop has unique items we did not find at other places. We also stopped in for blast the next day. Cheaper than McDon and much better. They will also pack up a lunch for the trail for you.

Only negative is the hours. 7a-6p. So not really a dinner place. And if you want to hit the trail early, you'll batter a bunch of other people lined up at the door at 7:00a. Took 20 min to get our order. But still worth it. Very friendly staff.

2  Thank Kevin D