The Grand Hotel at the Grand Canyon
$194
Official Hotel
$123
$110
Quality Inn Near Grand Canyon(Williams)(Great Value!)
$144
$132
QualityInn
Canyon Motel & RV Park(Williams)(Great Value!)
$92
$118
$101
$119
$90
1,787 results
All reviewsgrand canyonsouth rimel tovargift shoppark entrancenice hotelbreakfast buffetnice lobbyhotel restaurantvisitor centerindoor poolminute drivefront desk staffthird floortwo queen bedsfitness centerparking lot
Reviewed August 26, 2013

First good impression. The hall is nice, big fire place (but no fire during summer even with minus 20 degrees versus usual). Then you get your room. Classic. Be carefull with the location since you may have some AC noise issue. The sheets are not ironed, which is quite weird; Same as death valley the cleaning employees are mostly trainees from Eastern Europe which is less cost effective for them. So please, invest a bit in the room refurbish !!!!... change the carpet. The restaurant is good but much expensive than the one you can find outside for same quality.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank natetjl
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stayed at the Grand Hotel while on a visit to Grand Canyon. The location was excellent, just a few short minutes from the entrance to the park. The rooms were large and very comfortable and their were very comfortable seating areas located around the hotel. In addition, we found the staff to be very friendly and extremely helpful.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 16, 2017

We appreciate your feedback for the continued improvement and excellence of The Grand Hotel.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed at this hotel with 2 kids (ages 5 and 8) this past June when we visited the Grand Canyon for the first time. The hotel was very nice and very clean. It was spacious enough the kids really liked the indoor pool. The hotel is about 1 mile outside of the Grand Canyon entrance and there were shops nearby to get food and gas. The bathroom was large and they provided all the amenities I would expect of any hotel. Very nice and I would return!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We stayed here with a wedding party for a ceremony and reception held in the Grand Canyon National park.
This hotel served as a base for this occasion.
The foyer area is welcoming and gives the nice chalet/lodge feel you would expect in a hotel at a national park.
To begin there was a little bit of confusion for guests finding rooms as they arrived as individual names hadn't been allocated to the rooms, they were all under the bridal party name. So there was a bit of mucking around trying to contact the bride and groom to see where each guest should go - probably the last thing they wanted to be thinking about!
Once in the room they were comfortable, clean and decorated keeping with the theme of the hotel. Spacious enough and nice spacious bathroom. Beds were nice and comfortable.
The bar and restaurant on the ground level are convenient. It was a great place for our wedding party to meet up. We had a group dinner there on the evening before the wedding. It was a nice gathering and we had a live musician singing country as entrainment - However I wouldn't rave about the food. Didn't really enjoy my meal, others were ok. We didn't eat there again and instead dined elsewhere within the settlement at the edge of the National Park entrance.There was a couple things that let me down. No bathrobes. Not even 1 on-site I could borrow when dressing and preparing for the wedding. Also I called reception and concierge to inquire about laundry service. Know one picked up so I left a message. My call was never returned, so I assumed there was no laundry service. We left in desperate need of laundry doing as we had been traveling for a week already. The day after we checked out and continued our trip I learn from friends who were part of the wedding group that there was a laundry at the Grand Hotel and it was really reasonable self service. They had used it! I was disappointed because I then wasted 1/2 day in Las Vegas, our next destination, organizing laundry and paying at least 10 times as much for the service! It could have been done at The Grand Hotel and I would have been happy.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 16, 2013

staff was pleasant, reception was swift and price was decent. restaurant has c&w entertainment, and service is very friendly there. there's a fancy capsule-coffee-maker in the room.the only downside of the hotel is, housekeeping is slamming doors early in the morning, al morning. but other than that, a good stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple