We could hear everything and anything that went on in the hallway. The door did not have very good lining to at least muffle voices, we could hear people whispering to one another. That's how bad it was.
Which leads to the second problem, the housekeeping staff that worked our building were extremely loud. To be more accurate, there were maybe 2-3 that were extremely loud. They would have conversations down the hall from one another as they were cleaning separate rooms.
The restaurants attached here, as well as the breakfast buffet, were average. Don't go here for dinner, you get average food for really high prices.
My advice, pay the extra money and stay in an upgraded room. Avoid eating here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Best Western Premier Grand Canyon Squire Inn, we're proud to be the finest property at The Grand Canyon in Tusayan, Arizona. Moments away from the South Rim entrance to Grand Canyon National Park, our property offers all the amenities you expect and deserve from a fine hotel. We are pleased to provide you with the ultimate Grand Canyon hotel experience. Allow us to anticipate your every need here at the South Rim, the heart of Grand Canyon's National Park. By day, let your senses come alive in the unique ecosystem of the Grand Canyon and the high desert of the Coconino Plateau. By night, come home to the genteel oasis of the Best Western Grand Canyon Squire Inn. Whether your trip to the canyon is a once-in-a-lifetime adventure or a much needed escape to nature, make us your first and only choice for lodging. Our warm, relaxed ambiance is the perfect end to a day in the magnificent American Southwest. With a variety of dining and entertainment choices on our expansive grounds, we're sure to please guests of all ages. Our array of guest services, magnificent art collection, fireside lounge and Family Fun Center will make us your favorite place to unwind. Our beautifully appointed rooms were designed with your complete comfort in mind. At our Grand Canyon hotel, you can experience an exquisite sunset, relax under the stars and wake up to a spectacular sunrise when lodging with us. The Best Western Grand Canyon Squire Inn offers an unexpected grandeur, uniquely suited to a Grand Canyon South Rim hotel. We promise you a remarkable, memorable experience at the Grand Canyon, one of the premier world heritage sites. Electric car chargers available. We have a limited number of pet-friendly rooms available. A pet-friendly room reservation is required. The pet friendly rate is $20.00 per day. A refundable cleaning and damage deposit of $50.00 is required upon check-in. If damage occurs or excessive cleaning is needed, the deposit can become non-refundable and the hotel may charge additionally to cover the costs of repair or cleaning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Premier Grand Canyon Squire Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Grand Canyon Squire Hotel Tusayan
- Best Western Tusayan
- Best Western Grand Canyon Squire Inn
- Tusayan Best Western
- Best Western Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park Best Western