We stayed at the Holiday Inn Grand Canyon and the location was just perfect! We were unable to get a room in the actual Canyon and for the cost the Holiday Inn was perfect! Just a few miles from the entrance of the park.
Hotel was packed on a Wednesday night, parking was tight but check in was quick. Room rate was fair and the room was good
They served a good breakfast selection, maybe would need more actual eating/dining space.
The hotel is just right if you plan to visit the Canyon for a night of so, I had no issues with anything and just recommend that the dinner/eating options are very few as far as dinners goes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Canyon Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites features 164 guest rooms and a 32 suite room annex. Free in-room high speed Internet access is available. We are entirely a non-smoking hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is located one mile from the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim entrance. Dining and entertainment within walking distance. 1/2 mile from the Grand Canyon Airport and Helibase. Air tours, jeep rides, raft trips, can be arranged from the hotel. Free continental breakfast from 6:30 am to 9:30 am. KidSuites Available for 2 adults and three children - Queen rooms have 4 person max, and King Rooms have 2 person max. Visit Grand Canyon, AZ and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon Hotel Tusayan
- Holiday Inn Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park Holiday Inn