We stayed at this hotel for our first trip to the Grand Canyon, there are not too many choices in this small village, and I thought I'd be safe booking a HI Express. This hotel is a little lower in my standards, especially for a HI Express. Could use some updating and the beds were not comfortable at all. The staff was very nice and friendly, they provided a small fridge to our room since we stayed for 3 nights. The breakfast wasn't bad, but the hotel was so packed it was hard to find a place to sit for breakfast. There are a few other choices in Tusayan, and if we went back...I'd try another hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Canyon Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites features 164 guest rooms and a 32 suite room annex. Free in-room high speed Internet access is available. We are entirely a non-smoking hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is located one mile from the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim entrance. Dining and entertainment within walking distance. 1/2 mile from the Grand Canyon Airport and Helibase. Air tours, jeep rides, raft trips, can be arranged from the hotel. Free continental breakfast from 6:30 am to 9:30 am. KidSuites Available for 2 adults and three children - Queen rooms have 4 person max, and King Rooms have 2 person max. Visit Grand Canyon, AZ and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon Hotel Tusayan
- Holiday Inn Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park Holiday Inn