We booked a king mini suite which was spacious and very clean.The breakfast was as expected, quite o.k. but a bit frugal. My rating would be better if not for:
The matress was so soft I felt as if I was on a sailing ship.
The price was too high for this category hotel (partially my fault, I booked the week before).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Canyon Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites features 164 guest rooms and a 32 suite room annex. Free in-room high speed Internet access is available. We are entirely a non-smoking hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is located one mile from the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim entrance. Dining and entertainment within walking distance. 1/2 mile from the Grand Canyon Airport and Helibase. Air tours, jeep rides, raft trips, can be arranged from the hotel. Free continental breakfast from 6:30 am to 9:30 am. KidSuites Available for 2 adults and three children - Queen rooms have 4 person max, and King Rooms have 2 person max. Visit Grand Canyon, AZ and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon Hotel Tusayan
- Holiday Inn Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park Holiday Inn