This hotel is very comfortable and the personnel is friendly. I stayed in one of the mini suites in the side building and had the best experience in a Holiday Inn so far. The price was very good as well. The furniture is made from local wood and quite unique. The style of the decoration is quite tasteful and I felt very comfortable. The pool in the main building and the big jacuzzi in the suite building were both pretty good. Breakfast was hot and well prepared. I had a great time overall and would definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Canyon Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites features 164 guest rooms and a 32 suite room annex. Free in-room high speed Internet access is available. We are entirely a non-smoking hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is located one mile from the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim entrance. Dining and entertainment within walking distance. 1/2 mile from the Grand Canyon Airport and Helibase. Air tours, jeep rides, raft trips, can be arranged from the hotel. Free continental breakfast from 6:30 am to 9:30 am. KidSuites Available for 2 adults and three children - Queen rooms have 4 person max, and King Rooms have 2 person max. Visit Grand Canyon, AZ and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon Hotel Tusayan
- Holiday Inn Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park Holiday Inn