The Holiday Inn Express at is one of a handful of hotels in Tusayan that offer great access to the South rim of the Grand Canyon. The setting is spectacular. We stayed 2 days in July, 2012. While the rates were a bit high, they were competitive with the other accomodations in Tusayan. A decent breakfast was included in the hotel fee. We stayed in one of the king suites which were located in a seperate building from the main desk and hotel. It was a great space with amenities that would allow for an extended stay. Our only issue was that the beds were very soft...not really to our liking...but we were comfortable none the less.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Canyon Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites features 164 guest rooms and a 32 suite room annex. Free in-room high speed Internet access is available. We are entirely a non-smoking hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is located one mile from the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim entrance. Dining and entertainment within walking distance. 1/2 mile from the Grand Canyon Airport and Helibase. Air tours, jeep rides, raft trips, can be arranged from the hotel. Free continental breakfast from 6:30 am to 9:30 am. KidSuites Available for 2 adults and three children - Queen rooms have 4 person max, and King Rooms have 2 person max. Visit Grand Canyon, AZ and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Hotwire, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon Hotel Tusayan
- Holiday Inn Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park Holiday Inn