As a quick stop over this hotel is absolutely fine. The room was large with a seperate room attached with sofa, tv, fridge etc which was ideal for take away pizza.
The sad thing is that the hotel didnt really offer anything else. The restaurant just didnt look inviting and the bar even less so. We had to go out to find some food and beer (still struggled to find a good bar though - this town is rather dead).
The breakfast buffet was ok, but we went elsewhere the second morning and had better.
The main draw for this hotel is its location - an easy drive up to the south rim visitor centre and lets be honest thats why we are there.
Quite a contrast to the vegas hotel the night before, but it served its purpose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 mile from the South Rim entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelPower, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Canyon Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Plaza Hotel Tusayan
- Quality Inn Grand Canyon National Park