This place got some bad reviews, but we only had good experiences. The check in staff were very friendly and gave us a room with an outward facing balcony. I can only recommend this, as the inwards facing rooms are very stuffy as they overlook an atrium.
The rooms are big & clean with some nice facilities such as microwave & coffee machine. The pool is lovely & refreshing after a hot day in the canyon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 mile from the South Rim entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelClick, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Canyon Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Plaza Hotel Tusayan
- Quality Inn Grand Canyon National Park