We stayed here one night after driving from Vegas in January. We arrived in the evening to snow covered grounds very tired. The check in was seamless, the staff were friendly, we had a room that opened right into the atrium area where there was a cute hot tub with a small waterfall. The room was basic but clean, the concierage was extremely helpful and all the staff were friendly and helpful. There is a small sitting area in front of a fireplace, gift shop, restaurant with a buffet breakfast and I believe a pool but we didn't ever find or use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 mile from the South Rim entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Canyon Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Plaza Hotel Tusayan
- Quality Inn Grand Canyon National Park