As long as your are not expecting luxury, this hotel is fine for its purpose. The rooms are a little dated but clean. The breakfast is acceptable but we ate dinner in a nice steak restaurant across the road.
We used the hot tub and saw it as a valuable bonus. Vey handy for the Grand Canyon entrance and for helicopter tours from the heliport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 mile from the South Rim entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Canyon Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Plaza Hotel Tusayan
- Quality Inn Grand Canyon National Park