“Amazing Jackie!”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Amazing Jackie!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Visited here recently from Scotland. What a fantastic place! Wanted a copper saguaro as a souvenir and couldn't find one the right size so Jackie in the copper shop made me a personalised one! Just wonderful!

1 Thank Anne H

Roanoke VA
102 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“This is not "The Sedona of southern Arizona"”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

This was s surprising disappointment. I do not particularly care for shopping, but my wife certainly does, and we try to devote the better part of one day each trip to shopping for arts, hand-made jewelry and things like that. We have loved Sedona, Old Scottsdale, Carmel, Cannon Beach Oregon, Nantucket .. you get the idea. There was something about Tubac that we found disappointing. Maybe it was just us, but what was offered and the overall experience just didn't make this a good use of your time. As those financial ads says: your results may differ, but we found no comparison to the setting, the shops and what was offered as the "real' Sedona.

Visited April 2013
4 Thank TripRabbit
Cambridge, Massachusetts
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Mixed bag”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

There are some interesting crafts amongst the schlock, but in general this touristy "mall" is a poor alternative to walks in the beautiful surrounding countryside.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank NatureLoverMass
Jurupa Valley, California
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Trip to Tubac”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

A must see and visit!! This was our second trip there and just south of Tucson, it makes for a great day trip. The shopping is wonderful. So many shops to choose from. The artisans are friendly and their work like no others. My favorite is La Paloma de Tubac pottery store. It carries so many pottery items for home decor. Love it!! Also visiting the St. Anns church and the school and the historical sites. Just a fabulous time to walk and enjoy!

Visited February 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
236 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 222 helpful votes
“Nice venue for non shoppers”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I don't consider myself a shopper and yet I found myself going to this destination with my sisters. We had a great time perusing the stores; trying on hats, looking at art and having lunch. The shops were spread out nicely with time to walk outside. Each store had its own specialty and the owners were attentive but not pushy. Note: we did go on a weekday and not during the art festival, so that all helped my claustrophobia. I found some very nice pieces for my patio at very reasonable prices.

Visited February 2014