Tubac Golf Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: Play a challenging round of golf at Tubac Gold Resort.
Reviewed March 1, 2012

The course is in good shape. The the "back 9" is the most fun. This is the Rancho course but for the most part was the old back 9. This is teh nine that has the "Tin Cup" hole. The pro shop has a fair selection of clothing. The staff is friendly and in short the course is probably worth the money.

1  Thank woodmister

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Nice, quiet resort. The gazpacho may be the best I've ever eaten.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

Beautiful Golf course with a history. Two great restuarnts with excellant menues. Atmospher top shelf!

Reviewed January 26, 2012

Enjoy playing where "Tin Cup" was filmed. First golf course in AZ. Two nice restaurants too.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

I know that the owners of the resort would like us all to think that Tubac is one of the world's great destination resorts, and I've heard tht their main diding room is pretty good, but I personally don't think there is anything particularly special about Tubac Golf Resort. Okay, so I haven't stayed there, but why would I want to pay those kind of prices for a room nest to the freeway? I played teh original 18 holes once, and while the back 9 back in the treees (and next to the relatively busy railroad track) was nice, the front 9 was pretty forgettable. I've heard the new 9 is much nicer, though very targety, which would give Tubac three very different 9's without any unifying theme. I don't know, maybe this place works for some folks, but I just don't see it.