“Super Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 6, 2014

The pizza here is at the top of my list of the best. Recommend giving it a go for any Italian food if in the Tubac area.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I own an art gallery in Tubac and this is my spot for an after work meal when I don't feel like cooking. It is also my first choice to bring guests and clients to the restaurant side because I know it will never be disappointing (food or service.) The variety of the menu will please the hearty eater as well as the light healthy diner. Best it Tubac!!!

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I agree the food is great but the service has alot to be desired. We were taken advantaged of. We asked for a few glasses of the "house " wine and when the bill came we were charged as if we had drank the most expensive bottle in the restaurant and the worst part was the waitress Celina and the bartender refused to attend to our concern over this. Celina claims they had run out of the house wine, but she never told us this little bit of information and took upon herself to proceeded to serve us whatever she wanted. We tried to dispute the bill but failed on all accounts.

7  Thank german a
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Great food! Flavor of our food was fantastic! Our waitress was amazing great attitude and always smiling I believe her name was Hennessy, thumbs up, restaurants need more people like her!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

You can have pizza to order by the slice. Although the pizza is good, the chicken burger leaves much to be desired. The grilled chicken patty was not seasoned or marinated in anything. The rest of the menu is pretty pricey.

2  Thank TheAnswer

Been to Italian Peasant? Share your experiences!