“Fabulousness!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Lake Tahoe (California), California
“Fabulousness!!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Great food! Flavor of our food was fantastic! Our waitress was amazing great attitude and always smiling I believe her name was Hennessy, thumbs up, restaurants need more people like her!

• Visited January 2014

Houston, TX
“Really good pizza”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

You can have pizza to order by the slice. Although the pizza is good, the chicken burger leaves much to be desired. The grilled chicken patty was not seasoned or marinated in anything. The rest of the menu is pretty pricey.

2 Thank TheAnswer
Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

We enjoyed our pizza a lot and the friendly staff, despite it being a little hectic when we first arrived (I think we came after the early dinner rush was finishing up). We'd go back there again on our next visit.

Visited December 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Great pizza, bad service”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

We were with a party of 14 with a reservation and when we arrived we asked about getting 2 high chairs. They said they didn't have any and when we asked for two chairs instead they said they didn't have any to spare. We had to ask multiple times different people to finally get two chairs for the two small children. During dinner (there for about an hour and a half) Tiff, the server came by our table once. The pizza was great, but the last impression was when we asked to have the bill split and the server Tiff, very rudly let us know that we didn't tell her at the beginning that we wanted it split, so that she couldn't do it now. I myself work in the hospitality industry and I know businesses can have a great product but fail do to customer service. I hope this place turns out around.

2 Thank Alejandra T
Colorado
“Good... almost great”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

This was our first visit here, for a late lunch. We enjoyed our meals, BUT... My hamburger was delicious (big!) & I could tell the fries were probably really good.. but they were old, obviously sitting around for a looong time (tacky! all customers deserve fresh-cooked food, especially at those prices ~ almost $13 for a burger). My husband's reuben was also good, tho he'd asked for extra kraut with the bread hard-pressed... & they simply ignored that. The cole slaw was unique & really good.

Otherwise, the place was nearly empty but the service was very slow. And I'm sorry to say that tho the atmosphere is really nice, the restaurant in general ~ & the bathrooms in particular ~ were not clean! It was a slow day in Tubac & there was no (never is an) excuse for the totally unkempt feel of the place. Such a shame. We may give the IP another try, but with some trepidation.

1 Thank JamaisVu