“Great food and service!!!!”
Review of Old Tubac Inn - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great food and service!!!!”
Reviewed June 7, 2011

We have enjoyed eating here a number on times-the last in March of 2011. All items served were wonderful and plenty of it. We can recommend the Green Chili Stew as well as the chicken and the pork BBQ. Staff and service has been much above average We have had meals at most restaurants in Tubac and this is our #1 choice!

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank CJ49412

“Skip it.”
Reviewed March 26, 2011

If this place was #2 in Tubac, then go to another town to eat. Very limited menu. No guacamole. Carne adobada was so so. We were given plastic utensils and were ignored after out meal was served. Shop here but eat in Tucson.

2 Thank frenchtom67
Tucson, AZ
“Ick”
Reviewed March 15, 2011

Food was bad. My Mexican lunch special was terrible. I can produce food better than that. I had to check back on the trip advisor site when I got home to see if indeed I was at the #1 spot in Tubac. Terrible food, nice personal.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank Blackites
AZ
“Excellent home cooked food at reasonable price”
Reviewed February 12, 2011

My husband & I ate here yesterday & we both enjoyed our meals. I had the Green Chili Stew. It was awesome, lots of smoked pork, potatoes, kernel corn, & black beans. My husband says his Barbequed beef brisket was great, also. We were here at the Craft Fair & if we are in this area again, we will certainly come back here for lunch. The staff were polite and friendly. They all work hard to please the customer.

• Visited February 2011
Tucson, Arizona
“Great food, friendly service”
Reviewed February 9, 2011

Have had three times for lunch and excellent each time; roasted chicken, green chili. We sat by the kitchen and everything coming out looked great.

• Visited February 2011