“Fantastic Hotel in a lovely location”
Review of Paradisos Hills

Paradisos Hills
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lysos
anoyira village
“Fantastic Hotel in a lovely location”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Went here for our 44th wedding anniversary, had a lovely time.
Made by an exclusive Rod Stewart tribute which was awesome.
Lovely views down to the coast & up to the mountains.
On the edge of Stavros tis Pokas with an enclosure of Mouflons, the traditional Cyprus sheep, Of course we did not see any!?
We will definitely visit this hotel again.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
SoullaCharalambous, Owner at Paradisos Hills, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear hellosexy,
thank you for taking the time to submit your comments regarding your recent stay with us.I am glad that your celebration was enjoyed with Rod Stewart tribute.I am delighted to see that you will be coming back.We are looking forward to welcoming you again.
Soulla.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Swansea, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 16, 2014

My partner and I recently attended a close friend's wedding at Paradisos Hills. Even though we arrived very late at night, Niki and Soulla were there to greet us and made sure everyone had food and drinks on arrival.
On waking the next morning, the views were a revelation - what a beautiful setting and a perfect place for a wedding!
The rooms have an authentic / rustic feel and are spotlessly clean. The food is superb and the service by all the staff is second to none.
We had a truly relaxing time, felt very looked after and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
SoullaCharalambous, Owner at Paradisos Hills, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Sarjay76,
Thank you very much for your review and for your kind words regarding your stay at the paradisos hills hotel.I am glad that you relaxed and enjoyed the views.As for making sure you get something to eat when you arrive,we feel it's the least we can do.I am happy that the wedding went as well as it did.
We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again in our hotel.
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 11, 2014

We recently attended very close friends wedding and I have to say it was a truly wonderful experience. The accommodation, setting, and food were superb and contributed to what was a most memorable day

Soulla's and her staff's welcome and hospitality will live long in the memory and turned the day into a fantastic event.

Room Tip: Go for a room on the higher level
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
SoullaCharalambous, Owner at Paradisos Hills, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear StuartT,

thank you for staying with us and for writing this review.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay.

The wedding was a big success not only thanks to the staff but also thanks to the most

wonderfull guests.

I hope you will come back again.

Manama, Bahrain
Reviewed June 10, 2014

My wife and I got married there on 1 November 2008, and went back for the first time earlier this year. The place is still amazing, and the food is superb. The family running the hotel is very friendly, and I could not recommend this place enough. Perfect hotel for a romantic escapade. There is not much night life, unless one goes to Polis or Latchi, which is not New York by any stretch of the imagination! :-) Paphos is about 45 minutes away. This said, one would like to go there for a relaxed time in a superb area.

Room Tip: All rooms are good. As some have direct access to a garden, you may want to book a room on the first...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear LaurentB,

thank you for choosing our hotel for your wedding and for taking the time to write a review.

I am glad that you came back after a few years and that you still think that our hotel is still as

nice.

I hope to see you again in the future.

Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 9, 2014

My new husband and I celebrated our wedding here at the end of May and we couldn't have asked for a better day. Our friends and family hired all the rooms in the hotel so that they could stay with us and enjoy Soulla & Niki's hospitality. I cannot say enough about how amazing Soulla and Niki are - they made everyone feel so relaxed and welcome during their stay.

We visited the hotel in July 2013 as we wanted to check it out as a possible wedding venue after looking at the reviews on here. We fell in love with the setting and the atmosphere then and we were not disappointed on our return.

During the time in between visits Soulla was always on hand to help us with any questions and offer advice about the planning of the wedding. And when we arrived she was brilliant about any requests we had and helping us with decorations and so on. I don't know what I would have done without her! Niki provided the most amazing food on the wedding day (and every other day of our stay!) - all of our guests commented on how delicious everything was. Everyone who works at the hotel or who were helping out during the wedding, were so friendly and helpful. Special mentions must go to Phillip, who was always on hand until well into the night getting people drinks and taking orders, and Helen, who did a wonderful job of doing my bridesmaids' hair.

The day of the wedding was perfect, the hotel looked so beautiful and everyone went out of their way to make sure we had the best day. I can highly recommend Paradisos Hills as a wedding venue, I couldn't imagine having a better place or better people to celebrate with!

I can also highly recommend it for holidays. The guest rooms are large, clean, comfortable and have amazing views. The food and the service is always excellent and the setting is so peaceful. We will definitely be going back, as regularly as we can!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lauren C
SoullaCharalambous, Owner at Paradisos Hills, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear LaurenC,

thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am happy that you enjoyed your special day.Both you and your new husband were great as

well as all your guests.

It really was a fantastic week for all of us.

I wish you happiness and I hope to see you again in the future.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I stayed here for three nights, straddling a friends midweek wedding. After a long day's travel, I arrived just prior to midnight to find Nikki waiting up for me. Opening up the front door, she provided me with a much appreciated beer, and had also prepared some delicious sandwiches, salad and fruit; she sat and chatted and we even organised a late check-out later in the week. Was this the standard of service to come … you bet it was; outstanding!

Daylight brought a better look round the hotel. The rooms themselves are a little dated, but clean, comfortable and entirely functional. Internally, this is not a 'boutique' hotel, but then neither would you want it to be … it has a rustic and 'traditional' charm about it, much more in keeping with what, I think, you might expect.

Truth be told though, you will not be here for the rooms, you will be here for the location, the views, and the service, all of which are, literally, outstanding. Nestled in the hills in Lysos, this hotel has only 15 bedrooms, and the views from each of the balconies is superb, only surpassed by the views from around the pool, the gardens or the dining terrace; you really can just sit and drink it all in - fabulous, peaceful and relaxing in equal measure.

Not only this, but the food is excellent, and the value is superb. More than that, though, the service is of a standard that you only seem to fully appreciate from small, family run businesses such as this; they take it personally, they care, and you will feel it!

I can also highly recommend the service they provide should you consider getting married here; it really is a quite exquisite setting, and again, the food provided was of the highest standard.

If you're looking for a relaxing break in Cyprus (albeit there are lots of activities available as well), do yourself a favour and head over here … you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Dear LargeSauvingnon,

thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am glad that you enjoyed the welcome with a beer and something simple to eat after a long

flight and drive.

We try to make our customers' stay as pleasant as possible and we feel pleased when we

succeed to do that.

Also I am happy that you liked our hotel in general.I hope to see you again in the future.

Llandybie, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We spend a week here end of May for our son's wedding. Soulla, Nikki and Phillip did everything to make it was a wonderful occasion for all our guests. The relaxed and friendly atmosphere meant we all had a fantastic week. The wedding arrangements were perfect and Nikki prepared wonderful tasty and fresh food every day. The bedrooms were wonderfully clean and comfortable and views over the hills towards the sea on the horizon were inspiring. The large terrace area and large banqueting room makes this hotel ideal for any celebration. The hotel is great value for money and the families with small children were expertly catered for. Also the 4 villas nearby for the other guests were exceptional. So thank you again Soulla and all for helping to make the wedding a truly special occasion. I can unreservedly recommend the Paradisos Hills hotel for weddings and holidays.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Zammy59,

thank you for writing this review.

It was a pleasure to have you and your family for the wedding.

I am glad that you had a good time and you enjoyed your stay.

I hope to welcome you again in the future.

Soulla.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lysos
The King Jason Paphos
Almyra Hotel
Almyra Hotel
#19 of 88 in Paphos
Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel

Been to Paradisos Hills? Share your experiences!